Friday, January 3

Three Year Blogversary

Celebrating three years of Kitchen Sink Diaries!




I started this blog as a resolution of sorts at the beginning of January 2011. Three years and over 600 recipes later, KSD has chronicled all my major life changes: from engagement to marriage, to new jobs and new homes, to unforgettable trips around the world. I've grown so much as a cook over this time and really pushed myself to try new things, expand my palate, and come up with recipes that my friends and family can recreate at home.

In the spirit of continued growth, I've made some recent improvements to Kitchen Sink Diaries so that my recipes are easier to find, share, and cook. A full list of my categorized recipes can be found here, with alphabetical lists and chronological posts available for most (and soon, all) recipe categories. All images are now shareable on Pinterest as well. Stay tuned for even more improvements coming soon and don't hesitate to reach out to me directly through comments, Facebook, or Twitter for recipe ideas, tips, and feedback. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment