Friday, February 28

Three Easy Stir-Fry Recipes

Quick and healthy stir-fries are the perfect one-pot meal and make great leftovers




Stir-fries are one of my go-to weeknight dinners and the ultimate one-pot meal. Once all the ingredients are chopped and ready to go, it only takes a few minutes for everything to cook on the stove until dinner is ready. I change up the ingredients depending on what I have on hand and what's in season and have been known to spontaneously create a stir-fry to clean out the random frozen chicken breast, forgotten vegetables in the crisper drawer, and handful of other miscellaneous ingredients I have at home that need to be eaten. I always keep my pantry stocked with a few Asian ingredients that add a lot of flavor - things like soy sauce, sesame oil, and Sriracha hot sauce. These ingredients are available at almost all grocery stores nowadays and really help to give the dishes an authentic flavor without extra fat and calories. These three recipes are some of my favorite stir-fries, but feel free to adapt them to your own preferences.

**A full list of my stir-fry recipes can be found here.

Tip: I use a wok to make stir-fries, but any of these recipes can easily be prepared in a large skillet.


Quick & Easy Stir-Fry Recipes:

Looking for more easy weeknight meal solutions? Check out my three favorite easy chicken recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment