Friday, March 21

Spring Vegetable Recipes

Spring Vegetable Recipes


We're lucky enough to have farmers' markets year-round in L.A. and I love seeing the new produce that comes in every season. My husband and I usually walk to our local market every Sunday, but because of travel this was our first trip in over a month and I was amazed to see all the new fruits and vegetables for sale. Spring is probably my favorite time at the market because we get access to lots of unique produce that's not available at the grocery store. I especially love green garlic, fava beans, shelled English peas, big and small artichokes, and super thin stalks of asparagus. Most of the items are only around for a few weeks, so I can't resist hoarding as much as possible during that short time. Here are a few of my favorite recipes to make with these delicious spring vegetables.


Spring Vegetable Recipes:


**Radishes, spring onions, and chives are also great this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment