Tuesday, September 6

Weekend Review: Nobu

Cappucino with Suntory Whiskey Foam, Chocolate Spring Rolls, Warm Chocolate Souffle Cake

For my birthday, my parents took us to Nobu Malibu for a delicious Japanese meal. My brother or I have used Nobu as our birthday dinner spot for the past five or so years, and it never disappoints. Unlike some of the trendy L.A. restaurants, Nobu's food is as impressive as the A-list clientele. The dishes on their menu are so unique that I'm always excited to come back and have a dish that I've been waiting a whole year to try again. My favorites are the Lobster Shiitake Salad and the Crab Handroll with Soy Paper, but we've never had a bad dish. It's worth the splurge for a really special occasion.

Lobster Shiitake Salad with Spicy Lemon Dressing
Artichoke Salad with Crispy Leeks
Seared Ribeye with Truffle Butter Sauce 
Crab Handrolls, Eel Cutroll, Tuna Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment