Monday, September 5

Weekend Review: Tres

Grilled Flank Steak with Horseradish Cream & Spicy Mustard, Smoked Salmon, Caviar, Steamed Buns

In lieu of the standard birthday dinner, my boyfriend decided to instead treat me to a birthday brunch at José Andrés's restaurant, Tres, located in the Beverly Hills SLS Hotel. Eating at one of his other restaurants, The Bazaar, was one of my favorite dining experiences of 2010, so I knew that Tres would not disappoint. We opted for the full brunch experience, complete with an amazing Vegas-worthy buffet, breakfast entree, and mimosas. We had our own mini-room that included a couch, bookshelves, and fireplace, and we spent about two hours lounging and enjoying the five different buffet stations. It was a decadent start to a very memorable birthday.

Eggs Benedict with "Hollandaise Air"
Jamon Serrano, Salami, Chorizo, & Assorted Cheeses
Flan  (The Best I've Ever Had!)
Assorted Chocolates & Candies

No comments:

Post a Comment