Tuesday, May 8

Weekend Review: San Francisco

Pork Chop & Pappardelle with 9-Hour Bolognese at Nopa

I just got back from visiting some friends in one of my favorite cities, San Francisco. I usually try to go at least once a year (see my last trip here) and visit my favorite haunts like Pacific Heights, the Ferry Building, and Ghirardelli Square. This trip was especially busy and full of Cinco de Mayo, Kentucky Derby, and a friend’s birthday parties, so I didn’t get a chance to make it to as many meals as I had hoped. My favorite food highlight was a long, late dinner at Nopa, where we shared a variety of dishes including one of the best pork chops I’ve ever had. I’m dying to go back and spend some more time there, but in the meantime I think I’ll enjoy some of the goodies I brought back home: cheese from Cowgirl Creamery, salami from Boccalone, and the famous gingersnap cookies from Miette.


Short Rib & Butter Bean Huevos Rancheros at Bin 38

Gorgonzola Sausage Flatbread & Fries with Lime Aioli at Nopa

Miette Gingersnaps, Boccalone Salami, & L'Amuse Gouda from Cowgirl Creamery

Crab & Shrimp Sandwich from Pier 23

No comments:

Post a Comment