Thursday, May 3

Cinco De Mayo Menu Planning

Start your day off with a traditional Mexican breakfast. Leftovers are great for snacking on, too. Pictured: Chilaquiles


Cinco de Mayo is a day meant to celebrate Mexican heritage, and there’s no better way to celebrate the culture than with some delicious Mexican food and a few drinks. In college, this day always symbolized the end of finals week and the beginning of summer break, so this year I’m trying to relive those moments by spending the weekend in San Francisco with some of my old college roommates. I’ll be missing out on throwing a party at home, but here’s a list of things I would be cooking under different circumstances. If you want more inspiration, such as my recipe for chicken and cheese enchiladas verdes, you can check out a full list of my Mexican recipes here.



Nothing says a party like chips and dip. Pictured: Guacamole

Still a little chilly out? Warm up with a delicious bowl of soup. Pictured: Chicken Tortilla Soup

Portable finger food is the perfect thing to snack on while holding a cerveza or margarita. Pictured: Baked Chicken & Spinach Flautas

No comments:

Post a Comment