Wednesday, July 13

Rosemary Grilled Lamb Loin Chops


I love lamb, but I usually stick to grilling rib chops (seen here and here). However, I couldn't get my usual cuts of meat when I was on vacation, so I tried my hand at making lamb loin chops. I marinated them all day in red wine, balsamic, and rosemary - they would have been even better marinated overnight - and then quickly cooked them over a hot grill. The end result was juicy, flavorful, and just as good as my usual recipe. The only thing I missed was eating them off the bone with my hands.


Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with Red Wine & Rosemary:
  • Combine 1 c. red wine, 1/2 c. olive oil, 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar, 2 tbsp. chopped rosemary, and 2 chopped garlic cloves in a large, resealable container.
  • Add in 6 lamb loin chops* and marinate for at least 6 hours.
  • Remove chops from marinade, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper.
  • Grill over high heat for 3-4 minutes per side.
  • Let lamb rest for 5-10 minutes before eating.

Serves six
*About 1 inch thick.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment