Monday, April 11

Weekend Review: Huckleberry

Grilled Cheese with Niman Ranch Sausage & Caramelized Onions

My boyfriend and I love to go to brunch on the weekends and one of our favorite spots is Huckleberry (the owners also started Rustic Canyon, which I reviewed here). Part of the reason I love going there is because it reminds me of some of my favorite restaurants back in Boulder, CO, and because they have great breakfast and lunch choices. One of my favorite breakfast offerings is the duck hash, but lately I've been ordering the grilled cheese with sausage and caramelized onions. My only warning is that it's always crowded on the weekends, so you have to go early or plan on waiting in line for at least thirty minutes.

Turkey Sandwich with Cheddar, Grapes, & Arugula

No comments:

Post a Comment