Monday, January 24

Weekend Review: Boulder, CO

Grilled Steelhead Trout at Jax Fish House (of Top Chef winner Hosea Rosenberg fame).
"The Chook" and Tomato Soup at Dish Gourmet.
Wild Mushroom Flatbread at Forest Room 5.

I'm a California girl at heart, but I spent four years going to college in Boulder, Colorado (recently named "America's Foodiest Town" by Bon Appetit). I just came back from a long weekend there with my boyfriend, where I introduced him to some of my favorite restaurants. We also spent some time shopping and eating in Denver's Highlands neighborhood. It was a wonderful trip, and I'm already craving another sandwich from Dish Gourmet.


Lemon & Garlic Mussels at The Med's Happy Hour.
A variety of sushi at Hapa.
Oysters Jax: sauce mornay, pancetta, pickled porcini.
Boulder BBQ Brisket sandwich from Dish.
Grilled Day Boat Mahi Mahi at Jax.

No comments:

Post a Comment