Friday, January 28

Beyond the Sink: Food Inspiration



It's easy to get stuck eating the same thing over and over again, so whenever I find myself in a rut, I check out some of my favorite cookbooks and foodie magazines. I've been subscribing to Bon Appetit for a few years and still have almost every issue I've received from them. It's easy to forget all the recipes I've wanted to try, so lately I've taken to writing them down on a sticky note. I also have a friend who tears out recipes from her favorite magazine, Food & Wine, and keeps them in a three-ring binder. Cookbooks are a little easier to flip through (I'm slightly obsessed with Ina Garten), and I love looking through ones I got as a young girl. Alice Waters' Fanny at Chez Panisse is still a great source of food inspiration after all these years.


No comments:

Post a Comment