Monday, February 7

Super Bowl Munchies



Two years ago, I had a Super Bowl party where I literally ate over five pounds of food in a few hours. I was living in a house with nine other girls, and we each made an incredibly rich (and calorie-packed) game day snack - I think I put cheese queso on every item. This year I took a slightly more health-conscious approach, and served a few more nutritional options next to the mandatory Mac N Cheese. I hate having to spend a lot of time in the kitchen when I entertain, so I made a yogurt dip (inspired by tzatziki sauce) and a Mediterranean eggplant spread two days in advance.The night before the game, my boyfriend and I cooked a big batch of this chili. I kept it on low heat throughout the game, and was able to spend the party relaxing and watching the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment